EP.54 Prostate Cancer, Ironman, & The Black Man.
had the pleasure to sit with my good friend, my brother, my Mr. Ironman himself, Dr. Chris Tubbs. We discussed his journey to Ironman 2020, and his new status as a Prostate Cancer Survivor. Chris went deep into what to look for as a Black man and what not to avoid. We also talked about the real-life fears we as black people face with our health and how we care about ourselves. Enjoy!
Dr. Chris Tubbs @journeytoironmantexas
Biochemist | Entrepreneur | Triathlete
Listening Links found here:
Subscribe to Blog
- CapTex Triathlon – New PR!
- Ready to unleash the beast at the CapTex Triathlon
- Bike Intervals and feeling powerful 🚴🏽
- A surprising shift in nutrition
- The power of latent goals
- 1st prostate cancer support group meeting
- Being a race volunteer
- Excellence is a habit
- Pushing through fear 🚴🏽♂️
- Tamron Hall Show Interview 3-25-2021
- A frustrating 55 mile 🚴🏽♂️ ride with the A-groupers
- January & February were about being consistent
- New Podcast Interview
- Ironman Texas Deferral
- Surprise Improvement in Run Performance